- Wednesday is a special Mass in honor of our 8th grade graduates; Mass uniform
- Each student needs to bring $2 for field day (we are purchasing non-perishable supplies). On the day of the event Thursday, 6/20, each student needs to bring a can of whipped cream.
- Thank you to our room moms who are working hard to make the 8th grade breakfast a grand celebration!
- Reminder: Each 7th grade family must have at least one parent (no students) volunteer for set up (see below)
- Here are few reminders for the 8th Grade Breakfast...
Mandatory Set-Up - Wednesday, June 12 6:30 - 9:30 pm & Thursday, June 13
6:30 - 9:30pm. Parent must work 1 shift on either Wednesday or Thursday (Adults only)
8th Grade Breakfast - Friday, June 14
Mandatory for student and parent to work on Friday 8:00am - 12:30pm. Students will
not be allowed to attend breakfast if a parent or adult replacement is not present.
Student Attire for 8th Grade Breakfast - Khaki shorts (bermuda style), white polo
shirt (school polo ok), & black tennis shoes
- Acellus Program will continue during summer break; students must complete the course in order to move to the next level when school resumes in the fall.
- Acellus is in full swing; we use our computer lab time to access the online learning modules. Students are expected to complete modules weekly. It will be used as homework as well.
- Accelerated Reading (A.R.) is mandatory and part of your reading grade. A.R. logs are to be used to record daily readings (20 minutes). A minimum of five entries are required each week. A.R. Logs will be checked each Thursday (Fri., Mon., Tues., Wed., and Thurs. = a week's worth of reading). Students are encouraged to read for enjoyment as well as A.R. points.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.